Wednesday, March 13, 2013

football player with removable helmet!






a special request, this football player will be in the tiny baby hands of a future football fan very soon! he's an ohio buckeye football player and is holding the team mascot, a buckeye nut, in his right hand. i embroidered the red, white, and black stripes on his helmet, his shirt sleeves, and pant legs. i also embroidered his hair on after searching for "how to crochet hair" on google - i'm very happy with how the hair looks! i crocheted the entire doll in my make-up-as-you-go style! my first time crocheting a human and i'm super pleased how he turned out! this is also my first time crocheted numbers and i loved it! i hope you love him just as much as i do!
 





 







 







 








7 comments:

  1. Do u have pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to both of you - I don't have a pattern for the football player, but I hope to write one up soon! Please keep checking my Etsy shop for updates! Thanks!! www.iheartamicute.etsy.com

      Delete
  2. Hi im lluvia i was wondering if you have pattern for helmet? I can't find one and I'm new to crochet, if you do my email is lluviaarc3@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to both of you - I don't have a pattern for the football player, but I hope to write one up soon! Please keep checking my Etsy shop for updates! Thanks!! www.iheartamicute.etsy.com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iwould really like to have your pattern for the football player if you have one thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, can i also have the pattern? He is cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...